I love shiny pokemon and making people happy, and I’ve been running around like mad in B2 hatching boxes full of eggs so here’s the deal: I’m doing a giveaway. There will be 9 winners, each of which will get three pokemon according to theme. You don’t have to be following me to win but you have to have your askbox open and obviously be willing to give me your friend code. All will be nicknameable because I won’t transfer them over to Y until the giveaway winners decide if they want names. Winners will be chosen via RNG. First place gets first pick, and so on. Just reblog and I shall add you to the list. Giveaway ends at midnight EST, March 21st. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have more boxes of eggs to hatch @~@.
sugaryrainbow asked: I love your art ; u; You should spam my dashboard with more of it ♥
Was this message really meant for me??? (Didn’t see it until now because I’m a tumblr n00b)
I mean thank you so much, same to you of course dear~ <3
Rapunzel and the lanterns <3
Can also be seen at my deviantArt; http://evilqueenie.deviantart.com/art/Rapunzel-Disney-434830888
- why bronies think people hate them: they watch a TV show marketed at little girls
- why people actually hate bronies: they sexualize technicolor horses, they're misogynistic despite the show's feminist messages, they harass people, they think "coming out of the stable" is a big deal, rape jokes, they make everything about them, do i even need to go on
This is why you cant trust women, even when theyre mouth is closed theyre still lying to you
you do realize that this is really hurtful right?
i did not do this to show how i am ‘lying’ to men or anyone, it’s not about how you, as a man, should feel about it - it’s about myself.
to me your statement sounds as if the left side of this picture is something awful or horrible. and no, it’s not. it is my face - with and without makeup. and whether i chose to wear it or not is MY AND JUST MY decision. and when i do, i do it for myself - so that i feel good about myself - not for you.
Women aren’t born with makeup on, guy. Just like penises don’t circumcise themselves, and air conditioning isn’t ‘natural’. Makeup is no different than brushing your hair, or bubblegum. It’s elective. Although I have a sneaking suspicion that you’re not very loved by the ladies.
- Treat makeup-less women like shit for looking “less attractive”
- Pressure women to wear makeup in order to receive basic respect
- Treat women like malicious liars for wearing the makeup they were told they HAD to wear